YRTTF offers scholarships annually to extraordinary students based upon their hard work in academics and positive contribution to the community.
2019/2020 Scholarship application with specific guideline will be posted on this website soon.
Some Scholarship Guidelines may include:
- Applicant must be a graduating seniors who have participated in YRTTF ‘What’s Next Workshops‘
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.5. Transcripts are required as proof of the student’s GPA.
- Applicants must provide one (1) letter of recommendation from educational professionals or other professional.
- Applicants must provide and Updated Resume and/or Cover Letter.
- Applicants must have completed 10 hours minimum of volunteer hours.